At orlodo.com, we value the intellectual property rights of content creators, whether their work is affiliated with our website or not. If you suspect that your intellectual property rights have been violated in any way related to our site, we strongly suggest that you contact our copyright agent as soon as possible. We take all violations of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 seriously.
To ensure that your complaint is valid under the DCMA, please include the following information in your copyright complaint:
- An electronic or physical signature of an authorized individual representing you as the copyright holder
- Clear identification of the copyrighted material in question, as well as the work(s) infringing on your intellectual property rights
- Contact information for you, the copyright holder, including your full name, phone number, physical address, and email address
- A written statement that you, the copyright holder, “in good faith believe that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”
- A written statement confirming that all of the information provided is accurate and that the writer of the letter is legally authorized, under penalty of perjury, to represent you as the copyright holder
Please send your complaint, including all of the above information, to our Designated Copyright Agent by email, fax, or postal mail at the following addresses:
Email: email@example.com Postal Mail: 110222 u4 road hoyt, KS 66440
Please note that misrepresenting any details regarding an alleged copyright infringement may result in serious civil penalties under federal law, including monetary damages, court costs, and legal fees incurred by us, as well as by any copyright holders or their licensees who are harmed in any way due to our reliance on the accuracy of your statement. You could also face criminal charges for perjury.
Please keep in mind that the information provided here is not intended to serve as formal legal advice. For further details on the necessary requirements to file a formal DMCA notification, please refer to 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
Please communicate with us in English.